Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Smile Award

SMILE


I received the Smile award from Kirby. I love Kirby so much, she has be one of my best friends since my first day of school in McMinnville in 8th grade. I remember walking into my first class there, it was a math class and I remember seeing her big smile! We have been great friends ever since. I love you girl!

These are the rules:

1. The recipient must link back the the awards creator

2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.

3. You must choose people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.

4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.

5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.

6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.

7. You must thank your giver.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:

Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)

Must love one another

Must make mistakes

Must learn from others

Must be a positive contributor to blog world

Must love life

Must love kids


Now I would like to nominate the following:

Wesley Hillis- She is such a great Mommy to Bree and she really inspires me

Lauren C- I have not met you yet but I am so excited that you are about to be part of our family in like 20 some days:) And I think she has such a beautiful smile:)

1 comment:

Wesley said...

aww, thanks so much. I miss and love you guys! Lauren told me about this baby girl, please let me know when you know something, I'm praying everything is fine!!! =) Kiss Cash for me!!!!!