Saturday, December 6, 2008

Drum Roll......

We finally decided on a name for little baby girl! After a lot of consideration we decided to go with Lanie! This has been our favorite girl name before we even knew that Cash was going to be a boy. I just don't think I could not go with my favorite name even though it doesn't start with a "C", right?!?! So now IF we decide we want a third child in 5+ years we wont be stuck down with trying to figure out a good "C" name. But now I need some suggestions on a middle name! Right now we like Grace and Christine.
Well right now I should be studying for finals and getting projects and papers done but I am being a big procrastinator!!! I also need to get on my Christmas shopping, the ONLY person we have bought for so far is Cash :/ !!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love Lanie! So cute! I think Lanie Christine sounds good. I hope your pregnancy is still going well.

Wesley said...

I agree I think Lanie Christine is cute... I love Grace but I think it is so over used. Bree has different friends with their name either first or middle with Grace or Gracie. love ya'll cant wait to see ya'll over christmas!!

Kirby Williams said...

I can't wait for you and Lanie Kate to be here.lol. I love you all and it is only like ten days til we get to see you i am so excited. Have a good weekend and a safe trip down here. Love ya bunches.