Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby names

Well we have been thinking about what to name this little girl lately... With Cash we knew right when I saw the name Cash that that was his name, and I have not had that with the little girl yet. We have always loved the name Laney or Lanie not sure how I would spell it, but the problem is we think we want to stick with "C" names... I am going to put up a poll on here with our favorite names so everyone needs to vote!!! Also if anyone has any suggestions "C" or not please let me know!
Not much has been going on this week, just school and work. Colby had still been having really bad headaches and they would only go away when he was laying down, which was hard since he was missing school and baseball practice. So finally Wednesday, after four hours of suffering through classes the doctor suggested doing a blood patch, which is drawing blood from his arm and putting it back in his spine. So we did that and it relieved his headaches instantly. We were very thankful for that. We are going to Tennessee next weekend to see Colby's family and our friends. We are really excited for the visit!

4 comments:

LeAnne Holt said...

Hey Caitlin! I work with your father in law :o).. Also mine & Colby's birthdays are on the same day! I was sitting here thinking of a name where both of yours would be included & I came up with the following: Caili, or Caily (not sure how you would want to spell it) - just a thought! Ya'll look great - love your blog!

Kirby Williams said...

I can't wait to see you! When are you coming in exactly. You have to come out to the house. I love you girl!

The Tubb Family said...

Hey There Guys,

This is John Ryan's Mom, Joy. I have a C name to pass on to you Caragan. My friend Tamy Turner's daughter's name is Karagan and with that name, you could use a C or K.

I loved seeing your wedding pix that Lauren took! You looked so very happy! We are so very happy for you and hope that you have many more happy years to come!

Take lots and lots of pix of your kids. You will blink and one day they will be grown!

Lots of Love from McMinnville,

Joy Tubb

Susan said...

Hi Catlin,
I have been thinking of some "C" baby girl names for you. Of course, I couldn't just come up with one. I have 4 suggestions for you. Keep in mind with me being a teacher there are a lot of girls with the names Chloe and Camdyn right now.

Caci
Cadee
Campbell
Camrie

Hope you had a good visit in Tenn. over your fall break!
I know Lauren was glad to see you, Colby and Cash!