Thursday, September 25, 2008

7 Months Old!!!!

I cant believe it but seven months ago tomorrow at 2:55 p.m. I was having the greatest moment of my life, Cash came into the world! He has truly blessed our lives and made us happier then we ever thought possible. I would of never thought that the highlight of my day would be watching my baby going crazy because he was eating a popsicle and loving it!! haha
Well Cash has six month check-up today even though it was a month late we had to cancel because the date of his last appointment we had to be out of town. The doctor said he is a big healthy boy! He weighed in at 20 pounds six ounces (85 percentile) and 27 inches long (50 percentile) head circumference was 93 percentile ( cant remember exact measurement at the moment.) He also had to get his shots today. I am glad I had class and Colby took him because it breaks my heart to see him cry in pain! Colby said he did great and just cried for a minute.

Just wanted to update everyone on our growing boy!!!

6 comments:

Lauren and Justin said...

We can't wait to meet your sweet baby boy!

Megan said...

I can't believe that was seven months ago! Wow! Colby must be feeling better since he took Cash to the doctor. That is good news.

Lois Llewellyn said...

great pictures; great story

Susan said...

I am going to have to get Lauren. She did not tell me that you had a blog!!
I just started blogging last week! My blog address is....
www.desperatelyseekingsusan2008.blogspot.com
I will put you as a link on my blog as well.
Hope you and Colby and Cash are doing well.

Kirby Williams said...

I can't wait to see you all in a few weeeks. Cash is growing so fast. He is such a cutie. Love you and hope you have a great week.

Wesley said...

I love your blog, So glad you finally got one! Keep in touch! I miss and love ya'll!!!! =)