Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Home Sick

Hi everyone!! I have been thinking for awhile now that I really need to create a blog so everyone can keep up with us! SO today I stayed home with Cash because he has been sick, and The Martha Stewart Show was on and it was all about blogging! Then Cash fell asleep and I decided I would make my own! So here it is! Ta-Da! Ha
Well we have been really busy with school, Colby is taking 18 hours plus baseball, I am taking 12 hours plus work! Cash started daycare about a month ago at the First Baptist Church here in town. He loves it and the ladies that take care of him love him! They say he smiles at everything and has a big head, which are both very true:) But he has been sick pretty much ever since he started. Last week I noticed he had a bad cough and it would wake me up in the night so I took him to the doctor and his bronchial tubes were inflamed. We have been doing breathing treatments every 4 fours since then. Then yesterday the daycare calls me saying he had a temp of 103. So i go get him and take hm to the doctor again and he also has little red dots all over him. Turns out he is allergic to ammoxicilian. And the source of fever is just part of what he already had. I was praying it was not chicken pocks because his immunity that came from me is now gone and he does not get the vaccine for that until 1year of age. Soo that is a little update! I will try my best to be a "good blogger". Now I am going to try to figure out how to upload pictures!

1 comment:

AuntBeth said...

Caitlin, GG, Papa and I are impressed with your blog! What wonderful expressive eyes Cash has. I don't know about the Baptists even if they love him, something must be in their water:)..AuntBeth
P.S. Nursing is the route to go - Trust me